When one of the ladies in the Daniel Fast: A Bridge to Healthy Living course mentioned that she struggled to give up her pink drink from Starbucks, Gigi and I went on a mission to create an elevated version of this wildly popular beverage. By elevated, I mean a drink with no added sugar and made with whole plant food ingredients.
After many attempts, we feel like we cracked the code and created a version of the pink drink that is tasty and nutritious, as well as 30% fewer calories. Now that's leveling up, y'all!
Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat (ELEVATED!) has 5 key ingredients:
- Tazo Passion Herbal Tea bag (okay to substitute a berry hibiscus or acai berry herbal tea)
- Simple Homemade Date Syrup
- Green grapes
- Unsweetened coconut milk
How to prepare
When preparing this drink, blend frozen fresh green grapes, frozen fresh strawberries and ice. Because of this, our Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Elevated more of a slushy or smoothie. This recipe can be prepared in four steps:
- Steep tea bag in 1 cup of boiling hot water for five minutes.
- Put into the refrigerator to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- After tea has cooled to at least room temperature, put all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add optional toppings, if using. Enjoy!
The frozen green grapes and Simple Homemade Date Syrup beautifully sweeten this drink. The TAZO Passion Tea and strawberries give this a fruity flavor and pink color. We added unsweetened coconut milk to give that hint of creaminess to the drink. The nice thing about making your own Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Elevated is that you don't have to skimp on the strawberries or rely on freeze-dried strawberries. You can add all the fresh or frozen strawberries you want!
Why you'll love this copycat version...
The best part of this Starbucks Pink Drink Copycat Elevated is you get more volume (over 20 ounces) with fewer calories. I don't know about you, but when I had Starbuck's Pink Drink it seemed like after two sips, it was gone! Not this drink. It has fiber and more volume of consumable drink. Overall, this drink is remarkably refreshing and delicious.
Packed with daily devotionals, nutritional tips, journal prompts, and inspirational quotes, A Prayer for Your Health Journal will help you create a God-centered vision for your health. This journal provides practical tools and spiritual guidance to bring physical, mental, and spiritual health back into your life. It will inspire you to reset your body and energize your walk with God.
FREE #PFYH 4-Day Challenge
A Prayer for Your Health 4-Day Daniel Fast challenge will nudge you in the direction of taking those first steps from the rut of an unhealthy lifestyle to taking control of your health.
What you’ll get:
- Access to a private FB community
- Know-how & info with an instructional guide
- Inspiration through daily scripture
- Motivation with journal prompts
- Actionable steps with sample meal plan & recipes
- Encouraging daily emails to help strengthen you along the way
- Success strategy from additional resources and information
You’ll also be invited to LIVE short sermons during the 4 days, in which we’ll be praying for:
A God-centered self-image (Day 1)
Breaking our addiction to food (Day 2)
Breaking generational cycles of poor health (Day 3)
The courage to take action (Day 4)
As an Amazon Associate, we receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.