This single serving veggie pizza is vegan, oil-free, soy-free, and low fat. The no yeast crust is a thin crispy sprouted grain tortilla. This tortilla crust makes a wonderful base for the sauce, veggies and spices.
I've been making a version of this Veggie Pizza for One for years and decided to add it to the menu for our regular cook & chat... girls' night in! series where Sersie and I go LIVE via Zoom and Facebook to cook something up and talk about whatever.
The crust for this pizza uses Ezekiel (Food for Life) brand sprouted grain tortilla found in the freezer section of your grocery store. It's completely flourless with no yeast, added oil or added sugar. Its rich in nutrients—like iron, thiamin, niacin, zinc, selenium and manganese—and makes a great thin crust pizza.
Now, the toppings on Veggie Pizza for One are mushrooms—I use cremini, but you can use any type you want—along with baby spinach, onions, bell pepper, fresh herbs, and capers. I also like to drizzle a little aged balsamic vinegar at the end right before serving.
Veggie Pizza for One key ingredients
- Sprouted grain tortilla (Food for Life brand found in freezer section of grocery store)
- Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Capers (or pitted olives in the brine)
- Crushed red pepper
- Baby spinach (or any dark leafy green)
- Bell pepper
- Fresh parsley (or basil)
How to make this pizza
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Take thawed sprouted grain tortilla and evenly spread with Simple Homemade Pizza Sauce, coming close to edges.
- Sprinkle with capers and crushed red pepper.
- Add baby spinach, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, and sliced mushrooms.
- Bake for 12–13 minutes until edges of tortilla start to get crispy brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven, slice, and top with chopped parsley or basil.
- If using, sprinkle Easy Vegan Parmesan Cheese and drizzle with Vegan Creamy Italian Dressing or aged balsamic vinegar and enjoy!
We hope you love this low fat vegan pizza. Please rate and leave a comment below. Be sure to share a picture on Instagram and tag us @danielfastrecipes so we can see your creation!Print
Reset, Reconnect, and Realign
Packed with daily devotionals, nutritional tips, journal prompts, and inspirational quotes, A Prayer for Your Health Journal will help you create a God-centered vision for your health. This journal provides practical tools and spiritual guidance to bring physical, mental, and spiritual health back into your life. It will inspire you to reset your body and energize your walk with God.
Join the Meal Prep Cooking Class Membership
Let’s face it, staying consistent with your health goals starts in the kitchen. This meal prep cooking class will help you develop a routine of eating healthy foods so you can be successful long-term. You don’t have to be an expert chef or even love to cook; you just need the desire to eat healthy. It’s that simple!
As an Amazon Associate, we receive a small commission for qualifying purchases.