I’ve been making a version of this Veggie Pizza for One for years and decided to add it to the menu for our regular cook & chat… girls’ night in! series where Sersie and I go LIVE via Zoom and Facebook to cook something up and talk about whatever.
The crust for this pizza uses Ezekiel (Food for Life) brand sprouted grain tortilla found in the freezer section of your grocery store. It’s completely flourless with no yeast, added oil or added sugar. Its rich in nutrients—like iron, thiamin, niacin, zinc, selenium and manganese—and makes a great thin crust pizza.
Super Simple Marinara Sauce works beautifully on this pizza.
Now, the toppings on Veggie Pizza for One are mushrooms—I use shiitake, but you can use any type you want—along with baby spinach, onions, bell pepper, fresh basil, and pine nuts. I also like to drizzle a little aged balsamic vinegar at the end right before serving.
Veggie Pizza for One key ingredients
- Sprouted grain tortilla (Food for Life brand found in freezer section of grocery store)
- Super Simple Marinara Sauce (or store-bought without added sugar and oil)
- Sundried tomatoes, without added oil, diced
- Fennel seed
- Crushed red pepper
- Spinach (or any dark leafy green)
- Bell pepper
- Pine nuts
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh basil or parsley
You could also top with some Easy Vegan Parm Cheese or Tahini Cheese Sauce. If you like that briny salty twang, a sprinkle of capers should do the trick.
Packed with daily devotionals, nutritional tips, journal prompts, and inspirational quotes, A Prayer for Your Health Journal will help you create a God-centered vision for your health. This journal provides practical tools and spiritual guidance to bring physical, mental, and spiritual health back into your life. It will inspire you to reset your body and energize your walk with God.
FREE #PFYH 4-Day Challenge
A Prayer for Your Health 4-Day Daniel Fast challenge will nudge you in the direction of taking those first steps from the rut of an unhealthy lifestyle to taking control of your health.
What you’ll get:
- Access to a private FB community
- Know-how & info with an instructional guide
- Inspiration through daily scripture
- Motivation with journal prompts
- Actionable steps with sample meal plan & recipes
- Encouraging daily emails to help strengthen you along the way
- Success strategy from additional resources and information
You’ll also be invited to LIVE short sermons during the 4 days, in which we’ll be praying for:
A God-centered self-image (Day 1)
Breaking our addiction to food (Day 2)
Breaking generational cycles of poor health (Day 3)
The courage to take action (Day 4)