This healthy single-serving veggie pizza is vegan, oil-free, and soy-free. The no yeast crust is a thin crispy sprouted grain tortilla. #veggiepizza #nocheesepizza #noyeastpizza #danielfastrecipes #healthyveganrecipes #lowcalorie
- 1 sprouted grain tortilla (Food for Life brand found in freezer section of grocery store), thawed
- 1/2 cup Simple Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 1 Tbsp capers (or chopped pitted olives in the brine)
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach (or other dark leafy green)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley (or basil), chopped
Optional Toppings added after pizza is baked:
- 1 Tbsp Easy Vegan Parm Cheese or toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp Creamy Italian Dressing, Tahini Pasta Sauce or aged balsamic for drizzle.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230 °C).
- Take thawed sprouted grain tortilla and evenly spread with Simple Homemade Pizza Sauce, coming close to edges.
- Sprinkle with capers and crushed red pepper.
- Add baby spinach, chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, and sliced mushrooms.
- Bake for 12–13 minutes until edges of tortilla start to get crispy brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven, slice, and top with chopped parsley or basil.
- If using, sprinkle Easy Vegan Parmesan Cheese and drizzle with Vegan Creamy Italian Dressing or aged balsamic vinegar and enjoy!
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES:
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Pizza pan or stone
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch/Dinner Entrée
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pizza, veggie pizza, thin crust pizza, simple marinara sauce, fennel, sundried tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, daniel fast compliant, vegan, cook and chat, girls night in