This walnut salad dressing uses balsamic vinegar and walnuts as the star ingredients. It's loaded with flavor and has the right amount of twang. This healthy 5-ingredient walnut balsamic vinaigrette is oil-free, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and takes less than 10 minutes to make. #walnutsaladdressing #healthysaladdressing #balsamicvinaigrette #healthyveganrecipes #danielfastrecipes #nooil #oilfree
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts, soaked in hot water to soften
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Simple Homemade Date Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Soak walnuts in hot water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add all ingredients into a mini blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container, like a mason jar, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Cutting board
- Mini blender
- Mason jar (or another airtight container)
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: walnut salad dressing, walnut balsamic vinaigrette, walnut vinaigrette, oil free, no oil, salad dressing, buddha bowl sauce, healthy salad dressing, healthy vegan recipes, daniel fast recipes, gluten free, soy free