This Simple Tahini Pasta recipe is simple, fast, comforting, loaded with flavor, and delish! It's also vegan, oil-free, and with a gluten-free option. While I made this with penne, tahini spaghetti is fantastic! #tahinipasta #tahinipastasauce #tahinispaghetti #tahinipenne #healthyveganrecipes #oilfree #simplerecipes #danielfastrecipes
- 1 batch of Tahini Pasta Sauce
- 8 oz of pasta, dry* (whole wheat or gluten-free penne, spaghetti, other pasta)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper for heat (optional)
*Note: 2 ounces is typically between 3/4 to 1 cup of dry pasta
- Make the Tahini Pasta Sauce and set it aside.
- Boil pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is still hot, immediately pour the Tahini Pasta Sauce on top and stir to coat. The pasta with sauce will stick to the pan if you try to heat it. So, it's essential to immediately combine sauce while the noodles are still hot.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley or another fresh herb, and (optional) crushed red pepper for heat. Salt and pepper to taste.
Store leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for four days. Reheat in a microwave-safe dish for 1:30-2:00 minutes.
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES
- Pot for cooking pasta
- Cooking spoon
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Lunch/Dinner Entrée
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tahini pasta sauce, tahini pasta, tahini spaghetti, pasta tahini, pasta with tahini sauce, lemon herb tahini sauce, vegan, nut free, gluten free, healthy vegan recipes, daniel fast recipes, daniel fast compliant