These overnight oats with berries are simple, tasty, healthy, and will become a favorite go-to breakfast. You can make this with fresh or frozen berries, and it's gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan. #overnightoats #blueberries #raspberries #chiaseeds #healthyveganrecipes #danielfastrecipes
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (okay to use another unsweetened plant-based milk)
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1/3 cup raspberries (or sliced strawberries)
- 1/4 cup sliced banana
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped walnut for topping
- 1 date, pitted and diced or 1 Tbsp Simple Homemade Date Syrup for added sweetness
In a mixing bowl, combine rolled oats with unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, and diced date or Simple Homemade Date Syrup, if using. Stir well.
Cover the mixture and let sit in the refrigerator for two hours or overnight.
Layer the oat mixture with the berries and sliced banana, and top with (optional) chopped walnuts, if using. Enjoy or take it to go in a covered mason jar.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl with cover or lid
- Cutting board
- Mason jar (if meal prepping or taking to-go)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Soak Time: 2 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overnight oats for weight loss, blueberries, raspberries, frozen berries, overnight oats, fiber, resistant starch, short chain fatty acids, grab and go breakfast, chia seeds, walnut, almond milk, date syrup, healthy vegan recipes, healthy overnight oats, fast and easy breakfast, daniel fast recipes, daniel fast compliant