Wow! This Green Goddess Salad is flat-out yummy! With only three simple ingredients of cabbage, cucumber, and green onion, plus our amazing Green Goddess Salad Dressing, and Baked Tortilla Chips, this salad is perfect to take to parties, potlucks, and family gatherings. #greengoddesssalad #tiktokgreengoddesssalad #bakedbymelissa #wfpb #healthyveganrecipes #danielfastrecipes
- 1/2 cabbage (650 grams)
- 1 large cucumber (260 grams)
- 3 green onions (60 grams)
- 1 batch of Green Goddess Dressing
- Salt to taste
- 1 batch Oven-Baked Tortilla Chips (optional, but recommended)
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Dice the cucumber.
- Chop the green onions, both green and white parts.
- Put everything into a large bowl.
- Add Green Goddess Dressing and stir well to combine.
- Serve with Baked Tortilla Chips, if using, and enjoy!
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES
- Cutting board
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tik tok green goddess salad, baked by melissa green goddess salad, no oil, oil free, vegan green goddess dressing, healthy vegan recipes, daniel fast recipes, cabbage, cucumber, oven baked tortilla chips, baked tortilla