This Perfect One-Ingredient Plantains recipe is oil-free and will become your go-to favorite to enhance your Buddha bowl (like the Best Blessed Black Bean Beauty Bowl), Veggie Chili, as a snack, or even dessert. #plantainsrecipe #ripeplantains #healthyveganrecipes #plantainsairfyer #danielfastrecipes #airfyerrecipes
- 1 ripe plantain
- Select a ripe plantain.
- Carefully cut both ends of the plantain.
- Take a sharp knife and cut a slit from one end of the plantain to the other. Be sure to keep your fingers away from the blade.
- Peel and slice the plantain into chunks.
- Arrange the pieces in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
(Oven: Preheat oven to 350°F. Arrange sliced plantains on a parchment- or silicone mat-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Caribbean
Keywords: plantains recipe, airfried plantains, airfyer plantains, air fryer plantains recipe, starchy vegetable, ripe plantains recipe, daniel fast recipes, vegan recipes, easy plantains, no oil, oil free, gluten free, soy free, nut free