This simple, easy-to-make salad dressing is so lovely it will have you calling it beautifully delicious. Made with only seven divine ingredients, the green goddess is made creamy with cashews and has a burst of flavor from cilantro and parsley. It is also savory from the onion, garlic, and coconut aminos. It has just the right among of zing from the lemon juice. #greengoddessdressing #healthyveganrecipes #danielfastrecipes #saladressingrecipes
- 1/3 cup raw cashews, soaked (or gently boiled) and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped and packed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped and packed
- 1 green onion (both green and white parts), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 1/2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/3 cup water
- Start by preparing the cashews for blending. You can either soak them in water overnight to soften. Or a faster method is to bring a small pot of water (about 2 cups) to a gentle boil. Add cashews and let them simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the cashews sit in hot water while assembling the rest of the ingredients.
- Roughly chop the fresh cilantro and parsley. You'll want 1/2 cup packed of each. Add parsley, cilantro, chopped green onion, garlic cloves, coconut aminos, the juice from 1 lemon to a blender, and 1/3 cup of water.
- Take the cashews from the pot and give them a quick rinse under cold water. Strain and add them to the blender with the other ingredients.
- Blend on high speed for 15 to 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
EQUIPMENT / SUPPLIES
- Small pot (if cooking cashews to soften)
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Mini blender
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green goddess dressing, green goddess dressing recipe, green goddess dressing vegan, healthy vegan recipes, daniel fast recipes, daniel fast compliant, cashews, parsley, cilantro, coconut aminos, green onion, garlic, lemon, salad dressing, buddha bowl dressing, gluten free, no oil, soy free, oil free